Monday, October 4, 2010

My Joy

...so I have this friend...she is AMAZING!
My life would not be the same without this
friend in it. She is an inspiration to all
she comnes in contact with so you can imagine
what kind of friend she is...THE BEST!

She is leaving today and while my heart is
hurting because I will not be able to play
phone tag with her or randomly text or call
her whenever I want I KNOW that she does not
belong here and I am so EXCITED about this
amazing opportunity. You will be missed but
the adventure in the new life he has for you
far outweighs EVERYTHING!

Liz,
Thank you for having His heart and allowing
it to consume you.
Thank you for your love and compassion that you
freely give.
Thank you for being silly and always laughing
at dumb stuff with me.
Thank you for all of the hugs and hand holds.
Thank you for being my sister and looking like
Him in all that you do.

You are in my heart forever and will be in my
prayers daily!

I have been blessed to have lived life with you...

...until we get to do it again...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. SARAH. this is beautiful and well...so are you. i am pumped that you have this blog....finally.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete